Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

who are famous people with bipolar disease?

Can somebody tell me which famous people are afflicted with bipolar disease? I believe there are quite a number of well known people who suffer with this illness, who live with it and manage to have productive lives in spite of their illnesses. I would like to have a list of some of these people, as a source of inspiration for myself and others who are trying to deal with bipolar disorders. It always helps to know you're not alone, and that others have perservered and succeeded in the face of major difficulties.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Maurice Bernard, the guy who plays "Sonny Corinthos" on General Hospital. He told about his violent mood swings and destructive behavior on Oprah. He says he's doing fine as long as he takes the medicine.(and he is FINE!) Now I see they are incorporating his real-life condition into their storyline.

• avey

extra suitable than satisfied one minute... like overly bubbly then very unhappy the subsequent... crying for no obvious reason and extremely offended with screaming and tantrums the subsequent, with any little element placing you off additionally, uncontrolled spending. like working up credit taking part in cards with out concerns as to the type you will ever pay off them (once you definately could subject) bipolar victims tend to over-react approximately any given subject

Patty Duke IIRC

i think Ted Turner has Bipolar, there are many, cant think of the rest right now. darn.....here is a link with a whole bunch of ppl who have mental illness.

http://www.nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=Helpline1...

Albert Einstein i'm pretty sure

kurt cobain but he's dead.