plz try to asnwer this question am serious?

complimets of the day all, hope you are fine, well i have a question ,which i posted before but without answer

now i want to ask u guys a again coz it is very important so plz try to read it carefully and give helpfull answer

fisrt i am a hotmail user, so 2 days ago i was about to check my profile than i changed my location to the uinted states and selected the state of florida, really i was joking but when i clicked on save rather to see my mail box it displayed me a window which read that i am not adult so that i have to get permission from parents to access hotmail account , it gave me two option that are to send email to my parents or to verify that i am an udult which takes me to bring up with proofs including credit card , i am in pk and i don;t have any credit card , it is very difficult fro me to get a credit card so what is the solution for that problem if i choose the option of sending email to my parents it proves fruitless, so what i have to do plz all of u try to give me an asnwer i will be very gratefull if u help me thanks by the way

Favorite Answer

Sounds like a hoax to get your credit card number. I never encountered that with Hotmail before. Have you tried to access it again since the initial time? If not, I'd try again. But by all means, don't give them your credit card number. I don't even think Hotmail would ask for it to begin with.

A friend had asked me to help her with this very same problem. There're two things you can do. I encountered it as well but since I did two things I'm not sure which one actually worked or if they can be done independently. First, my friend was under 18, so where it asked for DOB I changed that to 1981 which makes her 25. The second thing, which was more likely the problem, was her password. Because I was creating the profile for another user, I wanted a simple password that she would know and can easily change so i made the password the same as her name. When I got the error again despite her being "25" I then changed the password to something else and it worked. So in your case, make sure your password is not anything thats currently on your info page, i.e. address, first name, last name, zip code etc. Your password should be unique, and secondly say that you're older than 18 i.e. DOB at most 1987. You can always contact me if you have more problems.

• jskud

Try setting up another e-mail account and then sending this account the E-mail to your parents. It will probably still make you list a credit card, so you can either find a friend with a CC who is willing to help you out or just give up and get a new account.

Good Luck!

You have to go back and set up a new hotmail account, hotmail is starting to charge for their accounts now so it becomes a pain in the butt to change them.

Get a new account and lie about your age put that you are 18 years old

• cookie

check your profile and see what age you wrote down. If it is not right, edit your info. You did not say how old you are.

lie about your age--then youll get it on w/o credit card it happened to me 2

Listen to your Parents, they know whats good for you

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery simple. dont you have an adult friend? give them his/her e-mail and every thing will be all right...

get permission from your parents and ask them about it