Plz try to asnwer this question am serious?

complimets of the day all, hope you are fine, well i have a question ,which i posted before but without answer now i want to ask u guys a again coz it is very important so plz try to read it carefully and give helpfull answer fisrt i am a hotmail user, so 2 days ago i was about to check my profile than i changed... show more complimets of the day all, hope you are fine, well i have a question ,which i posted before but without answer
now i want to ask u guys a again coz it is very important so plz try to read it carefully and give helpfull answer
fisrt i am a hotmail user, so 2 days ago i was about to check my profile than i changed my location to the uinted states and selected the state of florida, really i was joking but when i clicked on save rather to see my mail box it displayed me a window which read that i am not adult so that i have to get permission from parents to access hotmail account , it gave me two option that are to send email to my parents or to verify that i am an udult which takes me to bring up with proofs including credit card , i am in pk and i don;t have any credit card , it is very difficult fro me to get a credit card so what is the solution for that problem if i choose the option of sending email to my parents it proves fruitless, so what i have to do plz all of u try to give me an asnwer i will be very gratefull if u help me thanks by the way