can you freeze eggs/ thank you?

Favorite Answer

You can freeze them. Break them and put the egg into plastic baggies discarding the shells. Put the baggies in the freezer.

You can freeze raw eggs if you break and place each one in an ice cube tray. You can also freeze them cooked. But I'd recommend only if they're scrambled. Freezing a hard-cooked egg will make the white very rubbery.

It's not really a good idea to freeze eggs. We had a couple freeze outside this past winter in chicken coop, and when they thawed out, the shells broke and they were nasty.

It's a really bad idea. You can freeze them once they're cooked but they're just gross like that.

• eggs can be frozen provided they are boiled and peeled first. law in the uk as far as i know does not let restrunts serve fresh eggs in certain dishes they must come in frozen containers this is to prevent salmonella.

yes you can just crack them and put them into a seperate container. An ice cube tray holds about 1 white.

I don't think so if you're planning on using them. I froze one by accident once and it broke open? Why would you want to? ~:>o<