Life question~ What would you do if you were in my shoes? Quit your job, follow your dreams...?

I absolutely hate my job. I feel like my co-workers degrade me every chance they get. I am a receptionist and many people feel like it's their right to take advantage of me. First of all this isn't even close to my chosen line of work. I took this job as a way to pay the bills while getting my degree. Now I... show more I absolutely hate my job. I feel like my co-workers degrade me every chance they get. I am a receptionist and many people feel like it's their right to take advantage of me. First of all this isn't even close to my chosen line of work. I took this job as a way to pay the bills while getting my degree. Now I am regretting it big time!

I want to work in radio. So I have decided to get (another, I have done 2 before) radio internship and quit my full time job and take more classes at school. The problem is, people in my life are not exactly being supportive of me quitting my job to work for free. I have it all figured out though. I can love on my student loan and my savings for a few months until I find something.
Everyday when I wake up I want to cry because I hate my job and my life right now. I am not living up to my potential. This job is going to cause me to have a nervous breakdown. Everyday it's a challenge not to walk out the front door and never come back.What would u do?