how do you dip redman chewing tobacco?

WELL DO YOU CHEW IT AND PACKIT IN YOUR LIP OR DO YOU PACK IT IN YOUR LIP STREIGHT OUT THE PACK OR DO YOU JUST CONSTINTLY CHEW IT HOW DO YOU CHEW IT? OR USE IT?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't actually "dip" Redman, you "chew" it. Dip, or the act of dipping is done with a different form of tobacco. Usually its in round cans that resemble hockey pucks. When you see someone who has one of those worn out circles or rings in their back pocket, this is the result of their can of dip. YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACTUALLY "CHEW" THIS!!! You take a pinch and place it between your lip and gums. You basically let it sit there in your lip and spit when you build up saliva. The nicotine is absorbed from the lining in your lip and gums. Brands include: Kodiak, Copenhagen, Skoal, ect. Slang terms for this are: dip, chew(although its technically something different), lipper, chaw, wad, snuff, ect.

Redman, however is a form of chewing tobacco which is completely different but shares some of the same slang terms. THIS YOU ARE ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO CHEW, BUT NOT CONSTANTLY!! Chewing tobacco such as Redman usually comes in "packs" or pouches. The tobacco isn't cut nearly as fine as "dip"...usually its longer strands. You take a wad of the tobacco and place it in your cheek...kind of like bubble gum. With chewing tobacco, once inside your cheek, you want to just give it a couple of good chews at first to get the juice going. Once its going just spit the juice/saliva out when it builds up. When it starts to lose flavor or it stops juicing, chew on it a bit more to get it going again. Again, the nicotine is absorbed through the lining in your cheek, gums, and mouth. Slang terms for Chewing tobacco include: chew, wad, side chew, chaw. The term "dip" is NEVER used in reference to chewing tobacco such as Redman. However the term "chew" can be used for both "dip" and chewing tobacco. Common brands of Chewing tobacco include: Redman, Beechnut, Levi Garrett, ect.

Source(s): My own personal experience in use of both products.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Redman Chew

• zell
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Red Man Chew

• 5 years ago

They actually sell cans of long cut red man in my town, it's only a dollar and it's the worst ******* thing you could imagine. Stick to the loose leaf Redman and if you want a can spend a little extra and get something good like copenhagen snuff. I know this doesn't answer your question but I thought I'd add onto an old question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I don t know if any of you do this but I like to put whiskey in my redman. (ONLY FOR 21 AND OLDER USERS) It gives you a nice buzz meanwhile giving you a bit of a headchange and that s something ive been trying to do is get a headchange from dip but because ive been dipping for so long I don t get any changes from it anymore. Are there any tricks you guys have to get a head change? And is there any other products you guys put in chew to give it an extra taste other than gum and honey and brown sugar?

• 6 years ago

You chew it like big leage chewing gum. Some people mix it with it. And my family has been chewing forever no cancer, sores, or and mouth throat problems. 90 percent of mouth cancer is caused by smoking. Getting mouth cancer from chewing is statistically the same as dying in a car reck.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

RE:

how do you dip redman chewing tobacco?

WELL DO YOU CHEW IT AND PACKIT IN YOUR LIP OR DO YOU PACK IT IN YOUR LIP STREIGHT OUT THE PACK OR DO YOU JUST CONSTINTLY CHEW IT HOW DO YOU CHEW IT? OR USE IT?

Source(s): dip redman chewing tobacco: https://trimurl.im/e26/how-do-you-dip-redman-chewi...
  • 5 years ago

Modern smokeless tobacco DOES NOT cause cancer! It s a lie that has been told since one report in 1981. Since then science has proven a dozen times that smokeless tobacco is 98% safer than smoking! Number one cause of mouth cancer is smoking... number two, excessive amounts of ALCOHOL! Why do we not see warnings on bottles of booz saying it is the second leading cause of mouth cancer? Government BS... PERIOD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StNipKMRwQ

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Put it in your cheek and suck out the flavor then spit for like an hour then spit the **** out and start over.

Source(s): Chewing since high school
  • 1 decade ago

If you like it, you spit.

If you don't like it, you spit out the whole thing.

BTW it causes nasty mouth cancer that cause great big gaping wholes in your cheek.

Source(s): like's and dislikes
    • hugh5 years agoReport

your full of **** why do babies have cancer they don't dip or chew

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.