should I quit my job that i hate?

• WC
    Favorite Answer

If you do, don't do something stupid like leaving before you find something else. Jobs are scarce. Don't let those economic bozos convince you how good the economy is everywhere.

If you hate it then sure. There will always be something about a job that you hate. From personal experience. I've had like 11 jobs in the past five years. Most of them because I move a lot because my husband is in the Army. But there were always people there or parts of them that I just hated! So make sure that you are looking at the whole job and not just part of it. Don't go somewhere just as bad for less money!

If u hate the job yes but if u r having trouble with people u work with try to do something about it and have another job lined up first.

• Well if you hate your job i think that you should quit it because i think that if you hate it it make you mad just quit it and I'm sure that there is other good job in the world that you will NOT like it ,you will LOVE it.But i think you should quit when you already find the other job that you like,LOVE.FIRST FIND THE JOB YOU LIKE<LOVE.

Yes, why bother working for something that you hate. Life is to short enjoy it when you can. so i say quit that job and find a better one

if you hate it you should quit but you should have another job that you can get in to that you like

Keep your job until you find another,then quit!

i would suggest finding another job first and then quit properly with a notice of 30 days.

Yes, find a better job you enjoy, quit after you find another job. AFTER!!!

Be smart, find another job that fits your personality best and then put in a two weeks notice.

do a Dr Phil. Earn your way to quitting. Do some research or store up some cash, my friend.