should I quit my job that i hate?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • WC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you do, don't do something stupid like leaving before you find something else. Jobs are scarce. Don't let those economic bozos convince you how good the economy is everywhere.

• 1 decade ago

If you hate it then sure. There will always be something about a job that you hate. From personal experience. I've had like 11 jobs in the past five years. Most of them because I move a lot because my husband is in the Army. But there were always people there or parts of them that I just hated! So make sure that you are looking at the whole job and not just part of it. Don't go somewhere just as bad for less money!

• 1 decade ago

If u hate the job yes but if u r having trouble with people u work with try to do something about it and have another job lined up first.

• Well if you hate your job i think that you should quit it because i think that if you hate it it make you mad just quit it and I'm sure that there is other good job in the world that you will NOT like it ,you will LOVE it.But i think you should quit when you already find the other job that you like,LOVE.FIRST FIND THE JOB YOU LIKE<LOVE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, why bother working for something that you hate. Life is to short enjoy it when you can. so i say quit that job and find a better one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you hate it you should quit but you should have another job that you can get in to that you like

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Keep your job until you find another,then quit!

• 1 decade ago

i would suggest finding another job first and then quit properly with a notice of 30 days.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, find a better job you enjoy, quit after you find another job. AFTER!!!

• 1 decade ago

Be smart, find another job that fits your personality best and then put in a two weeks notice.

• 1 decade ago

do a Dr Phil. Earn your way to quitting. Do some research or store up some cash, my friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.