Why is it that Vietnamese people never seem to cut the hair that grows out of moles on their face?

I was on holiday in Vietnam, and everywhere I went I could see people with moles and hair that was several centimeters growing out of it. Why don't they cut it?

Favorite Answer

i spend a lot of time in viet nam. one of my Friends has three hairs growing out of a mole on his face. you should see him go into a panic when i fain pulling them out... its good luck ... we call him "long hair" lol...... tell you something else, the vietnamese think the little "red" birth marks i have on my chest are a sign of streanth... i wish!

Source(s): i love viet nam, esspecialy the vietnamese... were did you go what did you think.... oh oh they also like to grow long finger nails on their "pinkys"

1

Source(s): Hair Loss Remedies http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?EK7M

Yep, that's nearly right. You do need Biotin (Vitamin H) in your diet for optimum health of the skin, hair and nails. Biotin deficiency may cause fatigue, nausea, or pain in the muscles too. Also,though, you need Inositol and Choline in your diet because they all work closely to gether Inositol works together with Choline help to keep the circulatory system healthy. Digestive troubles and hair loss may occur where there is a deficiency. Foods rich in inositol are high in B vitamins - yeast, wheat germ, whole grains and meats. Choline is essential for the utilisation of fats in the body. It may also prevent or alleviate the development of premature senile dementia. Foods rich in Choline are also high in B vitamins and in fish and other sea food. Otherwise just get a good hair skin and nails tablet from any health food store or chemist. PEACE & LOVE & ALL THAT

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://biturl.im/aULHL Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

Well, im vietnamese but i dont know why people do like that! HHhhmmm but I dont like it too. If I meet a guy with hair that grows out of mole on his face, i will say "go away from me" eww lol :P

There is their power, like in Samson hair, that is the reason why after eight years of war with the french, they beat the Americans too.

Because they consider cutting the hair will bring you BAD LUCK. The hair itself does not mean lucky but if you remove it, it's extremely bad luck...Just some superstition

ewww i have a mole on the side of my face, we call it a beuty mark its like a marilyn monroe mole, but there are no noticealb rnhairs

they do not cut that hair because they believe they are "rich hair" (the hair make money). I have one on my face. it is too long but I have no money....

• Zoila

Can you erase freckles? Same reasoning!

Tonto!