xmanconti asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Do you think they should have made another Superman movie?

I personally don't see why another Superman movie is coming out, but what do you think?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's because Hollywood has no real writers anymore and so they are using old material. What's worse is there might be a Supergirl movie made and there was a reason a reamake hasn't been made in over 30 years.

• Dave R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, the original set of Superman movies were terrible, so on that basis I'd say no. However, a new filmmaker could bring a new vision to it that might be good. Kind of like how "Batman Begins" somewhat redeemed the Batman franchise after Shumacher nearly destroyed it.

• 1 decade ago

I have a lot of respect for Christopher Reeve, and in my mind he is and always will be, Superman. I like the idea of a new movie, but considering Reeve's legacy, they better make this movie under the highest of standards with full respect for him. This movie better not turn out to be a 'bunk' film.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Every generation should have their Superman. New technology makes the character more believable.

Source(s): Kent
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hollywood is out of ideas, they have to remake, or they won't make any money, and we won't have anything to watch.

I like superman, I hope the new movie is good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't mind it, but I agree, It better be darn good in respect for Christopher Reeve.

• 1 decade ago

christopher reeves was more of a man than any guy will ever be... so who knows.. maybe some good will come from it

• 1 decade ago

No butit might be better than the oldies.

• 1 decade ago

THEY SHOULDNT OF DONE IT AT ALL CUS ITS GAY

• 1 decade ago

i dunno

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.