xmanconti asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Do you think they should have made another Superman movie?

I personally don't see why another Superman movie is coming out, but what do you think?

Best Answer

It's because Hollywood has no real writers anymore and so they are using old material. What's worse is there might be a Supergirl movie made and there was a reason a reamake hasn't been made in over 30 years.

• Dave R

Well, the original set of Superman movies were terrible, so on that basis I'd say no. However, a new filmmaker could bring a new vision to it that might be good. Kind of like how "Batman Begins" somewhat redeemed the Batman franchise after Shumacher nearly destroyed it.

I have a lot of respect for Christopher Reeve, and in my mind he is and always will be, Superman. I like the idea of a new movie, but considering Reeve's legacy, they better make this movie under the highest of standards with full respect for him. This movie better not turn out to be a 'bunk' film.

Yes. Every generation should have their Superman. New technology makes the character more believable.

Source(s): Kent

Hollywood is out of ideas, they have to remake, or they won't make any money, and we won't have anything to watch.

I like superman, I hope the new movie is good.

I don't mind it, but I agree, It better be darn good in respect for Christopher Reeve.

christopher reeves was more of a man than any guy will ever be... so who knows.. maybe some good will come from it

No butit might be better than the oldies.

THEY SHOULDNT OF DONE IT AT ALL CUS ITS GAY

i dunno