Do you like Ranch dressing on alot of foods? Like pizza, fries, etc?

I LOVE ranch with my pizza and fries! But not the ranch salad dressing from walmart or the grocery store, it is the ranch dressing (kind of like a dip) that they have at all pizza places, the little cups of ranch from Dominoes or Pizza Cottage or pizza Inn, or Little Caesars, etc, and in other restaurants. T.J.... show more I LOVE ranch with my pizza and fries! But not the ranch salad dressing from walmart or the grocery store, it is the ranch dressing (kind of like a dip) that they have at all pizza places, the little cups of ranch from Dominoes or Pizza Cottage or pizza Inn, or Little Caesars, etc, and in other restaurants. T.J. Marzetti's is a good one, but not if you buy it at walmart.
ANyway I love it on pizza, french bread, breadsticks, pasta, cheese fries, green beans (sometimes), I just love it!
Update: no never tried peanut butter and ranch, but yes to the others! just love it :)
have you tried banana and mayo?
Update 2: especially crinkle cut fries...yummy..love it :)