Do you like Ranch dressing on alot of foods? Like pizza, fries, etc?

I LOVE ranch with my pizza and fries! But not the ranch salad dressing from walmart or the grocery store, it is the ranch dressing (kind of like a dip) that they have at all pizza places, the little cups of ranch from Dominoes or Pizza Cottage or pizza Inn, or Little Caesars, etc, and in other restaurants. T.J. Marzetti's is a good one, but not if you buy it at walmart.

ANyway I love it on pizza, french bread, breadsticks, pasta, cheese fries, green beans (sometimes), I just love it!

no never tried peanut butter and ranch, but yes to the others! just love it :)

have you tried banana and mayo?

especially crinkle cut fries...yummy..love it :)

Favorite Answer

I LOVE RANCH! It's pretty much the best. I know the ranch dressing you're talking about. I agree it cant be just the stuff you get at walmart. All of my friends are the same way. When ever we eat fries or pizza we whip out the ranch. Mmmmmmmm...now i have a craving!

OH YES!!! Ranch tastes good on everything! Have you ever had peanut butter and ranch sandwiches? Yum! Or ranch on hot dogs... ranch on apples... mmmmmmmmm that all sounds so yummy... now I want ranch!!!

I like Ranch on everything, I make ranch hamgergers they are great.

well ranch is ok but i like italian dressing. i put it on salmon, bread, plain noodles, veggies (of course) i really like things that have a lot of vinegar. yummy

Ranch is as universal as ketchup is... they both can go on almost everything... it's like black going with nearly everything you own

Yes - I love it on almost everything - especially burritos!

Try it on omelets or frittatas. Ummmmmmmm

I used to love it, but it got old, and I really dont know why.

your the nises persone iv eva seen.i hope u love cat's im a cat expert!if u got any questions or anything just ask me plz! right me back!