CB asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What Is Your Favorite Side Dish With Your Meat?

What is your favorite side dish with your meat? You may also mention your favorite drink too.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It depends on what meat I am having. If it is steak then I like baked potatoes with all the fixings. If it is beef roast, then I like mashed potatoes and gravy, pork chops, I like macaroni & cheese, pork roast,I like dumplings, gravy and spiced apple slices (It's a Swedish meal my grandma used to make), Hamburgers, got to be french fries, Hot dogs, I like chili, Ham, it would be baked beans, fish or seafood, either baked potatoes or french fries. To drink.......Pepsi! Now I'm hungry! =-)

Source(s): My Taste Buds
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipe Guide : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?xKvp
  • 1 decade ago

It all depends.

A big steak with spinache or a potato, but unfortunately the harvesting of potatoes kills animals in the fields where they are grown as well as harvesting the spinache.

Chicken fettucine with Broccoli but the harvesting and tilling of the fields kills animals living in the soil where the broccoli is grown. Wow I forgot that the grains used to make the pasta are harvested from fields and the soil tilled and killing bugs and wildlife there as well.

I guess I better stick to Beef Jerky. Although Deer Jerkey is the BEST! Lean meat.

• 1 decade ago

If I'm having fish I really love steamed asparagus, with honey & butter. With beef, I like steamed broccoli, with cheese sauce. With chicken I like a nice salad with fresh spinach, bleu cheese, and really crisp bacon crumbled over it, and a little extra virgin olive oil & lemon juice as a dressing. With barbecue, I like deviled eggs. I do not eat grains, or starches. I like iced Earl Grey tea, in the summer, and I like hot Earl Grey tea in the winter. Sometimes I like to have a diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper, or a caffein free diet Coke.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

fully loaded baked potato. With a Mountain Dew

• 1 decade ago

Macaroni and Cheese

Source(s): I'd eat it every meal if I could.
  • 1 decade ago

It all depends On my mood. Rice potatoes or a salad all depends

• 1 decade ago

mash potatoes and drink ice tea or water

Source(s): i love water
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Potato, any way. You can't hurt a potato!

Diet Coke.

• Robin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

any kind of potatos .. and i like ice water best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.