Oogs
Oogs asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

If you could date or be friends with anyone on this site who would it be (see details)?

Read this question and you will see my train of thought. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoZyF...

I have given this a great amount of thought (approx. 30 sec). I would date Student_of_life. He is in the age range and is very intelligent. I would be friends with Schneb because he is just loveable. Who are your picks? If I get enough answers, I will but it to a vote. The winner shall be dubbed most desirable answerer!

Yes, I am very bored.

That is super cute Pagan_earthgirl.

I think I know who it is ™Μissy Angel. I agree 100%.

That is rather desperate Foodang98.

That BBQ sounds like fun. Schneb you have very strong views, but you are also a very tolerant person. I have no problem supporting you.

Favorite Answer

i think both Schneb and Wrathpuppet would be awesome to talk to. I started talking to ZORRO, fado, and two girls on here who are always changing their ID names so I can't remember what they are currently. Ken Loi sends me stuff, but he creeps me out, Rib Tip seems cool. Stinky and Lone Gunmen are both hilarious. It would rock my socks if Miss Know was my grandma or aunt or something. Oh and if he was my age and lived around me i would totally love the guy who posted this : the reason why guys are after girls is:

1. They will always smell good even if its just shampoo

2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder

3. How cute they look when they sleep

4. the ease in which they fit into our arms

5. the way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world

6. How cute they are when they eat

7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end makes it all worth while

8. because they are always warm even when its minus 30 out side

9. the way they look good no matter what they wear

10. the way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth

11. How cute they are when they argue

12. the way her hand always finds yours

13. the way they smile

14. the way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight

15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later you will be arguing about something

16. the way they kiss when you do something nice for them

17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you'

18. Actually .. ! ! ju! ! st the way they kiss you...

19. the way they fall into your arms when they cry

20. then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly

21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt

22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it)!

23. the way they say "I miss you"

24. the way you miss them

25. the way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore.....Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound,you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.

Oogs, you make me blush. It really takes the edge off some of the brash comments I have had hurled my way lately. (ref. John 15:19)

For me Juliart is worth marrying. :) As for friends, I wish I had the money to invite all my supporters this past week to a BBQ at my home in SoCal. Steak, chicken, hamburgers and marinated vegis would be the menu. Can you imagine the talks we could have? Especially me and Wrathpuppet--we probably would end up in a food fight and laugh uncontrollably.

ok, so i'm 15 years previous, approximately 5ft7 and weigh precisely what you weigh. My metabolic cost is likewise fairly sluggish yet i do now not look fat. I truthfully have had couple of gorgeous GFs and the factor is i'm fairly muscular and extremely athletic. i'm fairly extensive and characteristic the main important hands indoors the twelve months. i be responsive to you stated that I shouldn't answer if i'm fat yet i bypass to enable you be responsive to a actual tale. My first woman chum become fairly obese and had enormous boobs yet I wasn't in touch too a lot in boobs. undergo in strategies, you be responsive to you stated that a guy would desire to chosen a thinner woman as a replace of a obese one... i does not in optimal situations. Too narrow females do now not entice me. i like obese chicks utilizing actuality i surely prefer to cuddle with them and hug them so i'm certainly effectual there's a good-looking guy searching for you. interior the journey that your face is incredible then you shouldn't challenge... Face is the main significant picked up component of the physique earlier Boobs and Butts. I desire you all of the main significant suitable and choose which you will come across an incredible lover.

I'm not going to give his name. I think he would be horribly offended if I used his name here and told the entire Yahoo Answers world that I've fallen for a complete stranger.

Well I kinda like someone who is in the top 10 of the leader board (cant say his name) but he is young enough to be my son...I could adopt him I suppose

poetry, Jimi Hendrix - sounds like my kind of gal. I'm a bit too old for you though and married.

I'm a big fan of nawtee girl. She rocks my socks.

I would date myself because I am perfect for myself.

It's ok Pagan Earthgirl... I know you want me.

anyone who would date or be my friend back!