Oogs
Oogs asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Do people develop crushes on people on this website?

It is really strange. The relationships that form on the site. People keep track of each other, and form online friendships. It is a very interesting thing. Are some people neglecting friends from their real life for their virtual ones? Does it go even further to romantic feelings?

Whoa! Super serious answer. I meant it in a playful way, but some people are serious about making that connection.

If you want to profess your love answer this question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoZyF...

Thanks Jimbo, I'd make out with you too.

If only ... <misty eyed and lamenting>

I definitely agree with you sjvilla79. I just found some of the communities forming intriguing. I am still very uncomfortable about sharing info over the internet so I do not think I would actually pursue anything. This is just fun stuff.

Favorite Answer

I got a guy who keeps buggin me to hook up with somebody... who lives 29348723 states away... anyway c'mon.

Source(s): by the way Oogs... i'd so make out with you. Also I got duped into going back and forth between the questions that you posted up on top of each other... kinda like that old "how do you keep an idiot busy? (over)" joke.

Actually yes it does go to romantic feelings for some people. For the ones that feel they don't have anyone in real life they look for someone on here. People on here will say/do what the other one wants and some get caught up in all that.

I have fallen in love with three or four different people here. None of them know this. There is one particular person that I would just love to meet in person. There are several people I think I could be friends with in real life.

Contact with real people is actually nicer than fantasising over someone you don't really know. Plus, I find it hard to get all excited about a cartoon avatar. Your mileage may vary though.

This site is probably no different than any other, when it comes to that. It's pretty easy to form a relationship online.

I've fallen in love 3 times today....don't tell my husband...lol

Woe is me. If only this skull-mask had not been epoxied to my face eleven years ago.

they just desperate they dont know if they are old ppl aka internet whores

sometimes.