Tex
Tex asked in SportsOther - Sports · 2 decades ago

Is Ultimate Fighting Championship Real?

I just got through watching some of th UFC and can not belive that it is real. For sure some of the people die from that who fight if it's real though? Know what I mean yo?

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it is real. I went to one of the matches in Vegas, but when I seen it in person it was way more violent than I thought it would be and I totally cant watch it anymore, but it is most def. real.

• Saskia

You must be confusing Mixed Martial Arts with Professional Wrestling . Vince McMahon informed the world 3 decades ago that Professional Wrestling is Sports Entertainment. Since it is Sports entertainment, it falls outside of the realm of State Athletic and boxing Commisions. The Ultimate Fighting Championship is the largest Mixed Martial Arts Promotion in the United States and is subject to Drug Testing and other requirments as imposed by States. MMA is not legal in every state in the United States and legislation has been proposed in States such as New York where MMA is not legal and MMA Shows are held in neighboring States, such as New Jersey. The UFC and many other MMA Promotions have rules and guidelines for bouts and there are things you can and cannot do in bouts. UFC is not scripted and there are no predeterined outcomes.

2 decades ago

yes its real get in there and try it and you'll really know for sure. on secound thought dont get in there unless you are crazy!!!

• 2 decades ago

yep