Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

I am fat. What should I do for a diet?

I am fat. I feel so overwhelmed with my weight, I have even tried to starve myself. I keep on trying to go on a healthy diet but it never comes through. What diet could I go on? or what plan could be easy enough to follow?

Favorite Answer

I think that you should try eating foods high in protien and hit the gym! The key to loosing weight is to eat home cooked meals almost every night-and eat healthy. Try eating things like low-fat chicken, salad, and baked fish. If u really cannot cook, try Lean Cuisine meals. (Eat them mildly). You cant loose weight eating frozen food every night. you are killing ur self by eating that. (Not really ) butmaybe. I think it is bad to avoid carbs. You need some carbs in your diet, but just try to go low on them. And you also have to excersize at least 30minutes a day, and drink plenty of water. You also have to eat 5fruits a day. If you follow and listen to me, you will have the bod u want in no time! trust me ik cuz i have lost 40 pounds over the last year or 2. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I have gained about 15 Lbs in the past year. I am not too fat. Since I can’t afford joining a gym, I started walking daily for 90 minutes. I added fruits and vegetables to my diet, I avoid carbs, but I have brown bread when I crave a sandwich. I have fruits, cerial for breakfast with tea, sandwich, or salad, or even thin crust pizza for lunch, and soup for dinner. Since I am a soda addict, I have been having diet pepsi or coke. I allow my self to have a donut or an ice cream twice a week.

I also do pilates and belly dancing at home sometimes

Try doing that!!

• jake

I tried an interesting diet a few years ago, I essentially gave up the foods I loved, I essentially only ate when I was hungry because of it. Just remember when you diet, cheating once doesn't mean the diet is over, you just have to do better. And if you cheat to much, try to take it more seriously. The important thing is to not give up on it.

Wow are all of you answering this question Americans? I'm suprised at how rice comes up in every answer. Is rice a staple food of yours over there?

Anyway, I am also overwheight and am trying soooo hard to lose a few kilograms. I did lose a FEW kilograms during the span of two months excercising and exclusivly eating oatmeal, (breakfast and dinner).

I lost two kilograms and i am proud of it... 33 more to go! (sigh)

Starving yourself isn't going to help.

Nothing is easy in the world, babe.

ok right it is the low down. To shed weight you're able to be able to desire to consume much less energy than you burn. it is frequently carried out by reducing energy. All diets frequently rigidity the physique to diminish energy, some are extra healthful than others. Low energy have been shown to artwork for a protracted time. Scientifically, it basically is clever. As you count quantity energy, you will certainly decrease fat out reason it is intense energy and you will possibly fairly frequently consume something else. some fat are right for you. i for my section love avocado and so usually determine that into my weight loss application so i will consume them. even although, it ability I could desire to offer up something else.

no problem frnd. do u excercise? No? then do it daily. It will keep u fit. avoid fried food,also less the sugar products. include more vegitables. If u do excercise 30 min per day, and strictly do it for 30 days without any break. u can feel the change.but u must do excercise. no compramice in that.ok?don't worry.u can be slim.trust me and urself.

I am fat too, but I have lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks using Relacore.

Best answer in morning milk only (no extra rice,bread,vegetables,nor coffee,etc.) then in noontime meal VEGETABLES only and of course water (no rice attached on it) then dinner well same with noontime meal but again drink milk so u drop your waste at morning (IF YOU WANT SOME THING TO ME JUST ASK ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE MY EMAIL ADD IS lufilisux937@yahoo.com)

stop eating rice and potatoes and walk regularly for 1 hour in the morning and evening

well u have decrease ur intake of calories n increase ur output of calories,burn ur calories by proper execise,drink lots of water,always say no to any sweet thing,soda,fried food. Dont take anything inbetween ur meals.just think b4 u start eating anything that shud i take it or not????????????