i understand men think differ but y cant they show their true feelings?

Favorite Answer

they're scared.

Of what?

commitment, rejection, change, opening up and being emotional... depends on the guy

also, remember that generally women are the feelers and men are the thinkers. maybe they think some things are implicit and don't need to be said. Or they just don't know that you want to hear it. Communicate with them! They're humans too!

I think your question should read "why cant MOST men show their true feelings"

I recently met a wonderfully special girl who I know only as Jen. She worked in a bar in Canterbury (England). I visited the bar very often and always wanted to tell her my true feelings. Unfortunately she had to leave before we got the chance to share all that I would have liked.

However I think she knows my true feelings, that she is very special to me and I miss her so much it hurts, even though I never said as much to her. There are other ways of communicationg feeling other than by voice.

I am a man and I dont mind anyone knowing that I am quite happy to let my true feelings show either verbally or by body-language or by any other means. There is no point hiding your feelings away. They will always be there.

• rkrell

Are you sure they aren't showing their true feelings, and the issue isn't that they aren't the ones you expect?

It also could be that there is an expectation for men to feel a certain way about certain things, and a man simply won't admit to anything that doesn't fall into those expectations. Heck he may even believe those expectations are what he truely feels.

If u can understand that some men can think differ but cannt show thier feelings then it would b easy to u to know that SOME THOUGHTS ARE WELL KEPT UNSAID and SOME FEELINGS ARE BETTER KEPT UNTOUCHED .Think about it u will find ur answer.

Guys always want to be the strong person in the relationship so they think if there feelin behind them then the fool everone

hello,

see men are built on egos this ego is their tough so called masculine wall which makes people see them as strong or can endure alot. but seriously men are like jelly in the inside they do have a problem revealing it coz it wud spoil their whole ego. wat takes a man to show his true feelins is when he is garunteed dat u aint gonna dissolve dat jelly inside him..

men can be broken down easier than women. so they tend to b protective.

tc n i hope this helps..

The man has to really trust you before he will let it all flow out. They were taught to be strong and never cry etc. etc. etc. But once they find the trust they will share with you!

Men have feelings other than thirst, hunger, being hot or cold & sex drive????

WOW - I learned something today....

:P

because it's socially unacceptable and it means putting themselves at risk.

Most of them are scared to...