katkris2001 asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

My cat is into "kitty porn". I caught him downloading some the other night. How can I control his "urges"?

Best Answer

Turn on the Parent Controls in your computer. Create a hobbie or asctivity for your kitty that will keep his/her mind off porn. A red laser light is a good distraction. You amy also want to talk to your kitty about the dark and scary path kitty porn can lead to. Check your local Yellow Pages for support groups in your area.

I agree about setting your parental controls. Most people here on yahoo answers do not realize the ability of animals to use the computer. But it is no laughing matter is it?

• Cindy

I love this. All of them. So true, and quite heartwarming. Why is it that little boys turn EVERYTHING into guns, and little girls turn EVERYTHING into microphones?? Don't forget: You sacrifice all of your hairbrushes & mixing spoons for daily concerts. Very Cute. Star for you.

Ya I agree he was just playing with the mouse.

• this is funny lol put on parent control on..

Well, Cats are very curius. (Curiosity killed the cat).

Maybe he (or she) just liked playing with the MOUSE...

Or saw the pop-up for pu**y, and thought it might be a friend.

Give your cat the benefit of the doubt, don't punish him for frolicking in the porn.

LOL!!!!! That's funny. :)

very funny!!LOL!!!

HUH???!!!