promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who thinks the OKC Bombing was just for what the ATF did to Waco?

The ATF that burned everyone in Waco Had It Coming. Let us not forget that 2 floors of the OK Fedderal was ATF, but on the day of the OKC bombing not ONE ATF Agent was in that building. They hid that day as they will the rest of their life. Stand up to the Rats controlling us!!!

yahoo groups, mikejobmiller

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hell yeah!!!! I made a trip to Indiania just to protest against the killing of the ONE man who showed the Rats that they aren't God and **** comes around!!!!!!!!

Yahoo groups

mikejobmiller IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • marje
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No. the objective is all incorrect. If it substitute into the spectacular doing the bombing, that they had be bombing some thing linked to those issues, like an IRS place of work, an ATF place of work, or some place that they might take out some anti-gun legislators.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely not. There are better ways to convey one's feelings about things that are wrong. But you see McVeigh ended up killing people and future adults that could have made a change. He is now dead and can not educate anyone about what happened. What he did was terrible and a total failure to get a point across.

And it wasnt what ATF did as they lost their battle it was what the FBI did in response. That whole thing was just handled badly. This is a good documentary: www.waco93.com

• 1 decade ago

you know what i am from okc , and it dont matter who was or wasnst in that buliding at the time the bomb went off . that bomb effected everyones lives not just the ones in it . it killed lots of men women and even childern for that matter and when they asked for help i went down 8 months pregant , fat as could be to the site and gave what i could and the fact of the matter the bomb sent me in to labor so it had effect on many more lives then u know .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

only a toothless hillbilly from ohio would think that the bombing in oklahoma was justified.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.