I had a boyfriend of 4.5 years.He broke up with me and now he wants to vacation together. Should I go w/him?

I had a boyfriend of 4.5 years. We took a 6 month break after I moved to LA and he stayed back home. We got back together and did the long distance thing for another year and then he broke up with me in June because I wanted to get engaged. He wanted to date a certain woman and left me. 9 months later, he says the women he dated don't have good hearts like me and he really misses me. He says he wants to go on a vacation with me and rekindle a relationship with me. We've both decided we won't have sex unless I have a ring on my finger and we are engaged. The sex was so great before that we don't want it to trap us this time. He seems sincere in wanting to learn who I am and what I am about now. He seems to respect me and where I am in my life. Also, I know he's curious. Can I trust him? Should I let him back into my life? Should I go on vacation with him??

Best Answer

NO!!!! I'd tell him you want to see how things go for awhile before you go on vacation with him. Not having sex is going to be hard enough on both of you going on vacation just the 2 of you is way to tempting.

You do realize that an anniversary is a yearly thing, right? You've broken up and gotten back together with him in the space of a few months and are considering calling it off again. Clearly you two aren't all that close. Just tell him the truth.

Dear mam first who broke the relation?if he you think not say no.if you like him countinue.I am a DOC male 33.sex is one of most important thing for man if you can satisfy him compeletlly and you dont hate him go and say yes .

I would say no because it seems like he is just using you. i would only stay friends. My ex done that to me. IT will be fine for a month or tow then he broke up with me again.

If he didn't marry you because he wanted to date another girl, I would say no. If there was that much doubt in his mind then it wasn't meant to be. Don't take him back for heaven's sake, he doesn't deserve it.

if he just broke up with you and broke your heart and hurt you and didn't care.. then heck no! don't give him the chance to do it again. i've done that before. don't hold on to something thats not there or let yourself get hurt again.

Vacation??? LMAO! I'm calling my ex's and telling them I like you after all, will you take me on a vacation?

Only if he is paying.... on the real if you feel in your heart that you should go then go... but if you are having doubts about him then don't go... i know its easier said then done... just follow your heart

4 and a half years old?

hello no, he'll just break that heart of yours again...dont go for him