Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

zoo tycoon or roller coaster tycoon?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Roller Coaster Tycoon, of course!

• Roller Coaster Tycoon, Zoo tycoon is like wow look how many people i got into my Zoo to look at animals. With Roller Coaster Tycoon you can build, design, and ride yor roller coasters. There is so much more you can do with rollercoatser tycoon

• 1 decade ago

if you like animals and the zoo try Zoo Tyconn, caution at the fence type. :D

If you like to have fun with roller coasters, try Roller coaster tycoon. Do not sent the people in mid air with the roller coaster (it's fun but expensive)

• 1 decade ago

Unless you want to watch animals and manage them like pets, get Roller Coaster Tycoon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

if you like zoos and animals, go with zoo tycoon, but if you like roller coasters and theme parks then go with roller coaster tycoon. They're both pretty good.

• 1 decade ago

zoo tycoon is cooler. i love animals and it's really fun. not that roller coaster tycoon isn't, i just like the animal games more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BOTH!!!! But if I have to chose between then I choose.....Hmmmm let's see.... It's dificullt!! I like both of them.... but... Roller Coaster Tycoon 3...Soaked!!

• 1 decade ago

I haven't played either but juging from wahat i've haerd, Roller Coaster

Source(s): My friend played it.
  • 1 decade ago

zoo tycoon is way better!

• 1 decade ago

I personally like RCT, but ZT has animals.... in the end, it mostly has to do with what you like more; Zoos, or Amusment Parks!!!

Source(s): My Mind!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.