Who is the happiest person in this world?

Best Answer

Happiness is getting whatever it was that you wanted, while you still felt that want !

This is for most persons, including you and me.

...But there are some rare human beings who go out of their way to partake in the sorrows of others, and provide them with at least some mental solace - without expecting, or accepting anything in return.

Those rare persons are indeed the happiest in our World, and will also be the happiest in the hereafter.

Source(s): The 'Isopanishad', a Hindu scripture.

Happiest Person In The World

Actually, there is no happiest person in the world. Everyone has their own problems even no one knows about it.

oh boy, where to start there sure is alot of rich f*cks and I dont give a rats a*s who says money dont buy happiness its the eye of the beholder..... for you people I say shut the F*ck up broke as* that is something poor people say to make there selves feel better im an average person average job my dad passed away and the little life insurance policy money that we did get 200,000 made us really happy people not anything against my father I love you dad god bless your soul but thats the truth but there still is happier in the fing us of A....holes micheal jackson he has so much money he can rape children and build amusment parks and sing songs the pope rights lmfao.OJ simpson he can kill people and go on with his regular life those people are the happiest Blake and so on there is alot of the john travolta owns 3 50 million dollar jets and that was years ago fu cking PUNKS the great usa

• Iconic

Hapiness is a state of mind and relative to our own thoughts, emotions and desires.

The happiest person in the world could be you.

Rats! Iconic stole my answer! Now you can bet I'm not the happiest person in the world!

Angelina Jolie.

He is the happiest person whose wife offers daily to do sex.

The person who follow the right religion & know his God well. He bilieve in God, have a faith & he bilieve in fate & use it to face the prblems that he had.

• the one who can think positive in all situations. smn who is able to be happy from the things he got. smn who does't think about income, success, popular needs of people etc.