i need to find a catalog company similar to LTD Commodities, that individuals can purchase from.?

I'm am redecorating my daughters room and I need to find a cheap source for furniture and decor.

Favorite Answer

I order alot of things from Lillian Vernon, ABC Distributing and various others. Go online and search under retail catalog sales.

Ltd Commodities Catalog

• herzog

Abc Distributing Catalog

It's easy for an individual to buy from LTD. Just make up a business name. They don't check on it. We've done it for quite a while now. Also, when they say like "quantity 3" or whatever, you can still just buy one or however many you want.

www.collectionsetc.com is cool. Everything is 14.99 or less. You pay when you order, not like LTD where you pay after shipped. They have some really nice things for your daughter's bedroom Id bet youd like. ABC distribution is exactly like LTD, but I believe the shipping is a little less if you like the pay when shipped idea.

• Try www.discountwholesales.thegiftlane.com

You can request a catalog.

You can find all sorts of products at this site. They have some really good looking products. Lots of links too.