Will i qualify for a home loan for 35k with a stated income loan and credit score of 580 in wisconsin?

Update: Thankyou everyone. See, I have good things on my report however, I have like 16 old medical bills dating back since 1999 on my report too. I only owe 1 credit card that is open 240 that i plan to pay off in one month tops. my school loans are current. thing is, i piggybacked someone else's credit to try... show more Thankyou everyone.

See, I have good things on my report however, I have like 16 old medical bills dating back since 1999 on my report too. I only owe 1 credit card that is open 240 that i plan to pay off in one month tops. my school loans are current. thing is, i piggybacked someone else's credit to try to raise my score and the payment histories on their credit cards are good. i'm not sure if that would help me or harm me considering the balance on all their cards are over 1000. i want to keep history separate now but those creditors don't have me on file with the piggybacker, which is ok i suppose. i just need to raise my score asap and don't know how. any advice?
Update 2: Thanks Iron, What exactly is a mortgage late? The loan to value hasn't been determined yet but I haven't had the property appraised. I'm trying to prequalify for the loan first, then get the appraisal, then make an offer based on the loan. I was told that TransUnion is the harder of the 3 credit... show more Thanks Iron,

What exactly is a mortgage late? The loan to value hasn't been determined yet but I haven't had the property appraised. I'm trying to prequalify for the loan first, then get the appraisal, then make an offer based on the loan. I was told that TransUnion is the harder of the 3 credit bureaus. I'm hoping to qualify for 100% financing somehow. It's funny that I have decent enough credit to finance a $30k truck but I run into issues with qualifying for a 35k home loan expanded over 15 years versus the five years on a car loan.