what is the best promotion company for submitting to korean search engines?

I am a webmaster of a company and they want me to promote their website to korean search engines. does any body know where I can get a good web promotion company to promote my company's website to korean search engine, naver, hanmir ,daum, empass and korean search engines? thanks

Favorite Answer

Hello, I was asked to do this from the U.S. for a company called dali racing. They sell aftermarket nsx parts for race cars. Apparently, this stuff is pretty expensive overseas..

At any rate, I just did a search on some of the korean search engines you just listed. I found the company I do this work for listed number one on the first engine you listed. His listings are all number one here in the states on google, yahoo, etc..

I am not trying to brag, it is not a very difficult search term.

My point here is that those engines(korean) seem to be getting their information in a similar fashion as say yahoo or info seek.

Manually submitting your website to search engines has been totally unecessary for years. Properly formatting your page for google and yahoo seo will take care of everything.

hope that helps.

Edit: I don't have my korean language pack installed, but I could see the listings ok. Also, my search term was aftermarket nsx parts (in english).

Are you going to pay a fee? You can submit it to yahoo and google, but it doesn't mean that your site will be listed. Do you have the correct meta data keywords? If you don't conform you site to the standards, then it won't matter who you list your site with. I would do a search for free website submissions. These sites will allow you to submit your site to over 20 websites at a time.

Internet brothers south Korea has been around since 1999 try them