world cup germany!!!!! mexico mexico mexico!?

who do you think will win the world cup this summer. i know mexico wont win but do you think brazil will take it again? i hope arentina doesnt cheat again to win.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I looks like there'll be no surprizes and it will be Brazil again. However, there're few promicing teams in Europe, and Germany was surprizing last time. My guess is that the final will be between Argentina and Brazil, but the last few world and european cups were FULL of surprizes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico is not bad, but let's to be honest dude ...Mexico is not the only team in the fight and Brazil, even Germany or England ...probably will win the cup...

Good luck to Mexico ...and Costa Rica too!

:D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico needs a lot of luck to win the cup... specially if Cuahutemoc doesn't play, and the 17 yr old generation is still too young.

• 1 decade ago

I expect Mexico to get all the way to the semifinals. Maybe brazil or Germany will win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How do you know? Mexico will never defeat Germany cause the national team is trash, they will make it only against their equals. Like argelia, greece, chile, uruguay, korea.

• 1 decade ago

I think England will win the world cup, they have the perfect team, they have a solid defense, a good galie, wonderful strikers, and more imoprtantly a top class midfield...

• 1 decade ago

No one from south america will win the cup will be for european team

France, Germany or England

• 1 decade ago

I think that Mexico have an easy group, only Portugal would be a problem for them, but they would be eliminated later.

• 1 decade ago

Mexico is a good team

But dont forget Iran and Pourtugal

• 1 decade ago

I think MEXICO will end up on the third place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.