Best way to remove wrinkles from clothes without ironing?

Favorite Answer

put them in the dryer, sometimes adding a damp washcloth helps.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): remove wrinkles clothes ironing: https://tr.im/NAk51

Best Way To Iron Clothes

If at all possible, remove clothes from dryer when it shuts down to prevent the awful things! If you go ahead and fold or hang them (ugh) they're still warm from the dryer and most of them will smooth out. If not possible, either put a damp bathcloth and fabric softner sheet in and let run about 5-8 minutes. I also keep a small bottle of liquid softner on hand for more difficult emergencies. Wet the bathcloth down and squeeze out excess water, then pour a small amount of the liquid on the rag and toss in. Make sure to remove the clothes while they're still warm or you'll only add to the problem.

Throw them back into the dryer for 5-10 minutes (depending on how fast your dryer heats) then when it's done take them out right away and hang them up, fold them or whatever you do. This is what I've been doing for years (I don't even own an iron) and it works great. of course, the best way to keep them wrinkle free is just take them out of the dryer and put them away right away when thay're done drying, but that's not always possible.

Throw in a clothes dryer with a wet towel for a couple of minutes. If perm press, the wrinkles disappear. Make sure you take it out before the towel drys.

put them in the dryer and put a damp washcloth in there for about 10 minutes and it'll take the wrinkles out. Works everytime

• 2smart

If you hang clothes up after wearing or laundering, often most of the wrinkles will disappear in a few days.

I use an awesome wrinkle relaxer... Revive. I spray it on the item and can use my Hands as an iron.... no more wrinkles

If you take long hot showers hang them up. The steam will take out the wrinkles.

Hang them close to the shower before taking a hot shower. The steam will do much of the work

Source(s): Queer eye for the straight guy