promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Give me the meaning of life in two sentences.?

Pls don't cite Hitchhiker's guide...:)

Funniest answer gets 10!

Update:

The operative word to answer this question - is funny.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First you must go to the Himalayas and climb the highest mountain, just until you reach what appears to be a small temple with a solitary old man inside and a blazing fire burning behind him; and then you must ask him "the" question.

Next, you must find the Holy Grail, but once found, you must not take it - you can only touch it once while wearing a pair of white gloves, and having a full-grown beard from the trek up the Himalayas (it cannot be a beard from anything other than the Himalayan trek); indeed, all of this must be done with only a 32 pack of Aquafina 20 oz. bottles of water, 4 and a half cinnamon frosted Pop-tarts, and 32 McDonald's quarterpounders - nothing more, nothing less; and only then will you understand the meaning of life.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

To realize you are screwed. To spend your life trying to forget you are screwed.

Kinda lame I admit, but the first thing that popped into mind. It seems a lot of people missed the "funniest" in your details. lol. it is funny how everytime this question is asked somebody cites the hitchhiker's guide.

• 4 years ago

It means that even if the person could be paroled on the first life sentence, they'd have another to serve. It also is a figurative way of showing that the person committed two serious crimes. Do they need more than one life sentence? No, of course not.

• 1 decade ago

To spend your life searching for a meaning, only to realize it cannot be found. Then spending all the money you saved in hiring another person to figure it out for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Life is 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury but signifying nothing'.

Life is but a lot of bullshit, which offers one the choice of either taking it with a 'spoonful of sugar', or a 'bucketful of salt' !

• varunM
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Life is a complex equation of lots of simple variables. And if you try to solve it, it generally takes a lifetime

• 1 decade ago

The meaning of life is NOT DYING! Siht I figured that out by myself in the third grade.

Source(s): George Carlin
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Life is existence touching the supernatural at the end.

At least that's what they tell me at Molly's Bar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To Love and Worship the Lord Our God.

• 1 decade ago

Life is to serve and be useful to self and others

• 1 decade ago

The way things are nowdays,I would have to say the answer is simple.To fornicate,desicrate,allieanate, and procreate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.