Yahoo has spam screener which it says prevents spam from blocking mail U must mark or not but doesnt tell how?

Yahoo explains how this potential spam is placed in another file and you must screen the mail and mark or unmark as spam but yahoo does not tell what mechanical click or button you use to mark or unmark.

Favorite Answer

totally lamers. typical yahoo.

• ?

Anything I mark as "spam" goes to my Bulk folder. Anything that comes from a certain website who's email I have marked spam, will go to the Bulk folder. Should you at any time see an email that you don't think is spam that is in your Bulk folder, select it by check-marking the box and then at the top of the page select "Not Spam".

when you get something that seems like spam, just open it, then on the top, near foward and move to, their should be a button that says spam, click on it. You shouldn't get mail from them anymore