Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Why are mormons stupid?

Favorite Answer

mormons are NOT stupid! i think you are the most stupid person just for asking that stupid question!

Mormons undergo extensive brainwashing from birth until they leave the cult. What you are witnessing is not so much stupidity, but the inability for them to think for themselves. They have no logic or creativity and need to be told what to do. Lying and stealing is also brainwashed into them. What are you doing around mormons anyway? Thats just stupid.

They are not stupid. There is no word to describe their lack of intelligence and extreme gullibility. How you can believe some man who read "plates" out of a hat and was actually proven to be lying, it escapes me. Mormonism was created so Joseph Smith could get rich and nail a lot of chicks, plain and simple.

• Ryan1 year agoReport

Jacob didn't outright tell us that God told him he should nail lots of chicks. Jacob also didn't claim things like that there was a race of five feet tall beings living on the moon, unknowing that we would go there and find him to be a liar. Just the biggest difference in comparison ever, is all

Well, you see, Mormons believe that black people were originally white people who were punished for not choosing a side between Jesus and Lucifer.

Also, they care more about numbers for getting into heaven, instead of having a personal relationship with Christ.

• Ryan1 year agoReport

Haha that's all a Mormon can say. It is true. It's exactly true. I'm here in Utah, where they tried for years to have me sign their deal to be added as another number to their member records when I'm Baptist and told them I despise their perverse cult. Was that for my salvation and not numbers?

• Believing American Indians are cursed with a dark skin so they will not be enticing to those whose skin is "white and delightsome". Believing American Indians are lazy and loathesome as the Book of Mormon teaches.

Believing blacks were cursed with the black skin because they were not 'valiant' in the existence before coming to earth.

Believing that Polygamy is the order of heaven(Celestial Kingdom) and that women will be brood sows for eternity pumping out babies for their one husband who is GOD and creates worlds for all the babies they will be producing.

Believing the Book of Mormon is correct and real history - even as it shows the same mistakes that the King James Bible has in mistranslations - while the Book of Mormon supposedly is a record written centuries before the King James Bible.

Believing Joseph Smith got the holy authority to institute plural marriage/polygamy... while he 'married' Fanny Alger, a maid in his home - two years before this supposed authority was 'restored'.

Just the tip of the iceberg of lies of L-dS,inc - a Real Estate Corporation masquerading as religion.

I agree, mormons are stupid. They believe in a fairy tale book written by the nineteenth century Joseph Smith, a huckster who was into seances and all kinds of nonsense occult activities. I believe most mormons fall for it, because they see some use to the traditional community which they become a part of. They accept the fairy tales to be a part of this community and reap its benefits. At one time, men did it so they could have more than one wife, but thats been outlawed. They tend to help each other, when someone is having a hard time, and that's the community I'm talking about.

Timvansickle, the question isn t targeting the people of the religion. The people are just brainwashed losers who are oblivious to what life is really about. It isn t their fault, it is the churches fault for brainwashing them into believing in big brother

The church is the stupid one

u no if ur mormon than ur just weird but ifnot than just shut up....just because u may have had some bad experiences with some mormons doesnt mean that all mormons are stupid so just stop before u get to deep in trash

People are so quick to judge us for things that we don't even believe in. Our church teaches us not to judge other people based on religion. At least we didn't send out crusaders to murder people that didn't believe in our church.

• Roy4 years agoReport

outside of salt lake they slaughtered a whole villiage because they weren`t morman

• I would say every sect is stupid but not the people ( they are just blind ) ....but as long they are happy they should believe what they want ....I can deal with every religion, as long they live , what they are preaching ....I know the most don't ....so people all over the world are saying God bless ***** by killing innocent people ;-)

by the way I think it is just antisozial to abuse an asker ;-)

mormons are not stupid! they are honest and true are u? dont judge some religon if u dont know anything about it!!!!!!!!