It seems that as the worlds population increases, violence and extremism rises at a higher rate. Analyze this?

I have a theory I call "The mice in an aquarium." Take two mice, give them a determined amount of space, food and water. These mice breed. Now there are say, 10 mice using the same space, water and food. The space becomes dirty, the food runs out too soon and the water becomes contaminated. These mice... show more I have a theory I call "The mice in an aquarium." Take two mice, give them a determined amount of space, food and water. These mice breed. Now there are say, 10 mice using the same space, water and food. The space becomes dirty, the food runs out too soon and the water becomes contaminated. These mice breed but as their environment becomes "sicker", the new mice born are afflicted with genetic, mental and environmental illnesses. After the space becomes overwhelmed, they start killing and eating eachother to survive. Do you think the world is headed here?