arimidex side affects?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ebob
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If any of the following happen, see your doctor.

"Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

" Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

" Chest pain; shortness of breath; swelling of feet or lower legs" (much longer list)(1)

"More common side effects may include:

"Abdominal pain, accidental injury, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, bone pain, breast pain, cataracts, chest pain, constipation, cough, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, flu-like symptoms, fractures, headache, heart disease, high blood pressure or cholesterol, hot flashes, infection, insomnia, joint disease or pain, loss of appetite, nausea, osteoporosis, pain, pelvic pain and stiffness, "pins and needles," rash, shortness of breath, sore throat, stomach and intestinal upset, sweating, swelling of arms and legs, urinary tract infection, vaginal discharge or inflammation, vomiting, weakness, weight gain."

(2)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago
  • 3 years ago

I have in no way had breast maximum cancers or have had to take this drug....yet I had to reply...strive against like a woman...or guy, if you're a guy...breast maximum cancers sucks and that i so sense for you. .I wish you nicely, my chum.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.