I am in shock right now! Need another opinion,to make a decision in regards to doctor and staff behavior:(:(.?

For 12 yrs i have dealt with a beastly disabling autoimmune disease called "Mixed Collagen Vascular Disease" which means certain protiens {antibodies} Targetmybody.Ihavelupus,ra,sjogrens,raynauds,scleroderma,hashiomotos,polymyositis/I recently changed Rheumatologist.I was taken off methotrexate {she didnt... show more For 12 yrs i have dealt with a beastly disabling autoimmune disease called "Mixed Collagen Vascular Disease" which means certain protiens {antibodies} Targetmybody.Ihavelupus,ra,sjogrens,rayn... recently changed Rheumatologist.I was taken off methotrexate {she didnt think i had polymyositis} came back vaca my cpk count was up to 2,500 which means i had lots of muscle damage norm is 21.put on lge doses of pred & metho.I also have taken plaquenil for 12 yrs keeps lupus stable.
i called to reschedule appt.Was told i had to get blood work before refill on methotrex.,didnt hear from them called had to have rx faxed to them yearly eye exam for plaquenil to get refill.Called optometrist to fax them results.waited,in immense pain muscle cramps,never should you be taken off plaquenil or any meds that fast.fri spoke w nasty nurse,now have sores in mouth its tues.no Dr.NO MEDS,NO CALL.HELP!
3 answers 3