Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Any helpful tips for erectile dysfunction?

Since I was 18 i've had problems maintaining an erection, I'm now 27. I also have and anxiety disorder which I know is one of the main problems. Does anyone have any tips that will help. I've tried viagra, it works but I don't want to have to take it the rest of me life, plus it's quite embarrasing asking the doctor for it?

Best Answer

year ago my husband suffered very much from Erectile Dysfunction too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop Erectile Dysfunction. the things that really work is:

1) Increase your intake of L-arginine. Your body uses this amino acid to produce nitric oxide. This substance will allow for the relaxation of smooth muscle surrounding the penis' blood vessels, dilating them and increasing blood flow. This increased blood flow should encourage erections.

L-arginine can be found naturally through food such as: poultry, meat, dairy products and fish. It can also be purchased in tablet form as a supplement. However, it should be noted that high doses of L-arginine can result in stomach complaints as it increases the production of gastrin, which is the hormone responsible for producing stomach acid. If you suffer from ulcers it could exacerbate your problems, so you would be wise to steer clear of this treatment option.

2) Ginko is particularly effective in men who are suffering ED as a result of anti-depressants. Like L-arginine, it relaxes smooth muscle around the penis' blood vessels which can increase blood flow.

3) Ensure you are getting enough zinc in your diet by enjoying food such as: oysters, meats, cold-water fish, beans and nuts. Zinc absorption is better in people who have a diet richer in protein than in plants, so make sure you're getting enough meats, poultry, eggs, fish and nuts. Diabetes, digestive disorders and some kidney and liver diseases can cause a siginificant depletion of the mineral zinc which has been shown to lead to erectile dysfunction.

4) Alcohol, drugs (prescription & recreational) and smoking can increase likelihood of suffering from erectile dysfunction. It's best to cut out alcohol, recreational drugs and smoking from your routine to improve your chances of overcoming this problem. If you're concerned about the impact of prescription drugs on your sexual performance, speak to a pharmacist or doctor for advice.

5) Pelvic floor exercises have been shown to assist in treating ED. These exercises strengthen the muscles around the base of the penis. One study of 55 men showed that after 3 months, there was a marked improvement in men who followed these exercises. To do this at home, tighten your pelvic floor muscles as though you're trying to stop yourself from passing gas. You can also try and practicing retracting your penis and lifting your scrotum only using your pelvic floor muscles.

6) also you must use herbal treatment because you can not always live 100% healthy...!!!

in that case CaliPlus is really good (probably the best) product that helps against Erectile Dysfunction!

CaliPlus contains an effective composition of herbs that triggers the sex glands and increases blood accumulation in the erectile tissues (Corpora Cavernosa and Corpus Spongiosum) and thus produces strong erections.

I do not know if any pharmacies carry CaliPlus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here

http://www.caliplus.com/?id=aa0a2e

It worked and still works for him!

and for me too! :)

Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. To solve the erectile dysfunction i suggest to check this natural method https://tr.im/sT1Ay .

Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health problems can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical problem that slows your sexual response may cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.

Hey there,

In most cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Sometimes it's caused by psycological problems. The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement.You can learn more about this problem and about natural remedies here http://erectiledysfunction.toptips.org. It's an eye opening site!

Cheers.

ı'm a married 58 yr old australian male of good fitness and health.Although I probably wouldn't say I had erectile dysfunction, I found our sex life non-existent and found after only one very short 'round' i just couldn't get it up again. After taking prolargent5X5 extreme - amazing. It was like my body was 20 yrs old again. First erection after ~40minutes from taking the pill and the erections of steel easily lasted about 50 hours. My wife does not know I have taken , but was pleasantly shocked by about 6 'full on' rounds in bed in 10 hours! Yes I had no any side effects.So I probably can use it everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al65r3I4jA0

Youtube thumbnail

Many of the causes of erectile dysfunction are actually psychological. Understand that this is not the same as saying that it’s all in your head, because it’s not. Learn here https://tr.im/ErectileDysfunction

Psychological issues can easily lead to a variety of very real physical ailments. If that surprises you, it shouldn’t. Stress can lead to heart disease, so why can’t other psychological issues lead to ED? It’s a pretty common, fairly well understood phenomenon.

Stress is, in fact, one of the leading causes of ED, which makes it a particularly nasty condition (because it also can lead to heart troubles, so it hits you twice). Long before stress kills you though, it will impact your sex life in a major, and entirely negative way.

Stress and smoking is the basic reason of erectile dysfunction so try to avoid it

• Janet

It won't make you impotent. However, excessive masturbation could contribute to sexual dysfunctions like inability to orgasm, or the opposite extreme - premature ejaculation. If you're only masturbating in order to release sexual tension, rather than to enjoy how your body responds to touch, then you could have difficulty when you get together with a partner because your body expects different sensations than it's getting. However, if you're playing with yourself because it's fun, then have at it and enjoy.

• Hi,

The process below works well with most of my patients.

In couple therapy understanding and cooperative female partner is a huge help.

In the first step the guy goes into sex play with full zest. However, in the entire sex play insertion of penis in vagina is prohibited. Both enjoy mutual masturbation to get orgasm.

This first step of no genital penetration is done on 7 occasions.

Next step follows.

Later during the sex play he inserts a finger in the vagina. If the finger easily glides in it means there is no vaginismus and there is adequate lubrication.

She then holds the erect penis and directs it to the vaginal orifice.

This prevents inadvertent trials of incorrect insertion.

Most couples are able to enjoy satisfactory sexual intercourse from this point onwards.

Note:

If there is rapid discharge on insertion do not get discouraged. Simply increase the frequency of sexual intercourse. This delays ejaculation.

I hope this helps.

Ashok Koparday

It's all good, works as a good enhan cer sho uld. Feel a diffe rence, get real big for longer time. Good Prolargent 5x5 Extreme Pills, I open the cap and take it with my drink works extra good.

• George4 years agoReport

The company of Prolargent 5x5 extreme is too fast and reliable.

• Kevin

1