What is a good side dish to serve with Greek Spanakopitas?

For those of you who don't know what that is, it's phyllo pastry filled with a spinach and feta cheese filling. I'm stumped about what to serve with it! Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

A greek salad with feta cheese or you could warm-up some pita bread and serve with tzatziki sauce or rice pilaf. Want to get a bit more creative...ellinikos lemoni patatas (greek lemon potatoes (yummmm), fasolakia ladera (a green bean dish) dolmadas (stuffed grapevine leaves..much better homemade..but you can buy them..dare I say canned..but I make my own) ) or prasoryzo..rice with leeks, dill and lemon (and a few more ingredients) If you are interested in any of the above...I can give you the reciepe.

Na hse kala (all the best)

Greek salad, dolmades (rice stuffed grape vines leaves- sounds weird but they are so yum!) and pitas with tzatziki sauce..