Would DUI in Ma that I got arrested for and not convicted hurt my chances with renewal of my gun license?

I live in Massachusetts and got arrested three and a half years ago for DUI and fought it in court for a year and the case ended up dropped with no charges. My job requires to carry a gun and my class A gun license is about to expire. I'm worried that I won't be able to renew my license and lose my job... show more I live in Massachusetts and got arrested three and a half years ago for DUI and fought it in court for a year and the case ended up dropped with no charges. My job requires to carry a gun and my class A gun license is about to expire. I'm worried that I won't be able to renew my license and lose my job because the police station can hold the arrest against you to allow the renewal. If I do lose my job would I be able to collect unemployment? Any help? Thanks