What can I do to improve my website?

I started a new website. I created a Page for it in facebook. Invited many people to view the site. I also mentioned it in forums and added it to my signature, linkedin profile, etc. I have been told it is a very nice and well designed site with good content, but I only got 13 views today and 26 views... show more I started a new website. I created a Page for it in facebook. Invited many people to view the site. I also mentioned it in forums and added it to my signature, linkedin profile, etc.

I have been told it is a very nice and well designed site with good content, but I only got 13 views today and 26 views yesterday. It had 200 views maximum 2 weeks ago when I first introduced the site to everyone.

What improvements should I make to it? What else should I offer?
When checking out the site, keep in mind it is only 2 weeks old. I update it everyday with new information for tools page or articles on home page. It was already added to Yahoo/Google/Bing Search Engines.

www.InnovatorSource.com

FYI, this is my first time making my own website trying to remember what little HTML I remember from my Web Design class I took over 5 years ago. I don't remember any of the complex coding.

Thank You for your feedback.