I had sex with a ghost, it is wrong?

I had sex with a ghost a few months ago. I know nobody would believe me, but I'ma ask anyway. She got dark brown hair and I don't know her. Her name is Mikala. She told me she was lonely and have no where to go and that I look like her past boyfriend. . .Anyway, things got intense after 20 minutes or so. I thought I was dreaming but it wasn't a dream because I pinched myself and it did hurt. Is this morally wrong?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a fantasy or a dream. You don't have to believe me (And I know you don't). But yeah, it sounds crazy, but it did happened. It felt weird.

Favorite Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it. Can a ghost get pregnant? Give you an STD?

I don't know if morality is the real issue here... Though, I seriously doubt that this is remotely possible unless you, sir, are a ghost too. Or, you were in fact, dreaming, despite the pain when you pinched yourself. It is possible for people to interpret signals in dreams as physically painful, even though it never actually happened to you...

• Lv 6

Obviously you're not normal and you need to see a shrink..

sure it wasnt a fantasy

• Puddy

Why would i be wrong???