Is SEX A Sport ?

Is SEX a Chore ?

Is SEX a Hobby ?

Is SEX a Gift ?

What is sex to you ?

Favorite Answer

SEX CAN BE ALL OF THOSE THINGS, JUST DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH

Is SEX A Sport? No cause you don't win any awards or endorsements

Is SEX a Chore? Sometimes and it's best to get it don't quick and you just can tell the kids to do it like cleaning out the basement. It's a hard job (LoL... hard) and you have to do it yourself.

Is SEX a Hobby? Yes it takes you mind of the events of the day and it kills time.

Is SEX a Gift? My brother say in Las Vegas it's a legal gift for any where form $200-$1,000 a night

What is sex to you? A way to make me and my partner happy. And to kill off the pounds you gain over the holidays

Sex is only a sport if televised or infront of a crowd, only a chore if you dread it, should be everyones hobby, is a great gift, and to me FUN and MEANINGFUL and the only one I share that with is my WIFE of five years

• S K

It's many things, but at the top of the list, sex is about one way of expressing how my heart feels to the woman I love. Too bad, I don't have one of those these days ........ a woman, not a heart.

A way of two celestial bodies forming a bond between one another. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever known in life...

Source(s): My Music Art Site www.http://maestroart.net

A special thing meant for a man and wife

sex is my way of expressing love, affection & passion 4 my babe..

i dnt think of it as sex but an act of making luv

It's a sport,only if your a player.!

If it wasn't for sex you wouldn't be here.!!!!

• Anry

All of the above

It can be all of the above. Find the right lover.