Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 years ago

Will coffee turn my skin a shade of brown?

I heard that if you soak in coffee it will give you a fake tan. Is this true?

Favorite Answer

I literally just tried this with a spray bottle and its seemingly working as a fake tan. not sure how it wears though.

No but applying Coconut Oil to skin before going out in the sun helps because Coconut Oil is kind of like a tanning lotion expect the benefit is that it helps protect the skin for the harmful sun rays so it's a win win.

• samrov

Use a mushy black or brown eyeliner and tone it down by skill of applying the tip of a depressing blue eyeshadow applicator to omit it with once you persevere with it w/ the shadow, reason dark blue over the eyeliner will accessory your blue eyes without that 60's blue eyeshadow look. The shadow particularly creates the smokey look greater appropriate than purely eyeliner on my own. additionally, place a darker burgundy/violet shade of your eyeshadow purely interior the corners of your eye w/ a sprint greater in direction of the crease of your eyelid on the outer part. Then upload a frosty or steel lighter colour like crimson, white purely interior the middle as much as the crease it is going to enhance your corners and make your smokey eyes pop with organic eye colour. i do no longer propose applying any reds, using fact i think of they make you seem such as you're hung over and your eyes are bloodshot using fact it brings out the tiny little crimson veins you generally do no longer word till you're donning it in case you probably did no longer sleep good the night till now.

• to shy

yes