If i drink one cup of carrot juice a day, will my skin turn orange&& my teeth get stained?

Because a lady my mom knows was saying that her ex bf was a naturalist physician or something and he said to drink a cup of carrot juice a day to help reduce acne, and thats what i'm trying to do. I just don't want my teeth stained or my skin ORANGE! =/

Favorite Answer

not at all...instead carrot juice is really good for your skin and body...not only it clears pimples but it also helps in RBC formation and keeps you energised...i would definitely recommend it

Yes, if you drink everday somehow it make your skin orange or yellow. You can notice on your skins. Depend how long you been drinking it. But of course it won't make your teeth stained it's good for you teeth and eyes if you drink carrot juice. But some how it help you have a better skins but not get rid of ance. But if your pregnancy if you drink a lot the baby won't skin wont' turned to orange or yellow. But only the mother.

To help get reduce your acne the following habit have to be change.

1. Don't eat too oily foods. Such as fry chicken, burger, and chips etc.

2. Drink more waters and eat more vegetables.

3. Sleep early .

4. Wash your face regurly. Do face mask.

5. Reduce your stress by doing exercise.

No ,carrot juice will not stain your teeth nor turn your skin orange .

The only thing I've heard of that causes color change in the skin is colloidal silver. It's a blue liquid that turns your skin blue after only a short time of use.

Yes, it can. My sister in law would eat carrots like crazy and her skin turned orange. Just slow down a bit on it. ><> Jeanna

no way, it won't happen even i'm drinking a carrot juice since an year but i found no changes but u rock dear

• £acy

I don't a cup of carrot juice will do that to you.