How to date a Japanese boy?

Hi, I'm a 19 years old girl. I have never dated anyone before, but I really really want to have my first date with a Japanese boy... Can anybody give me some kindly suggestion?

I will be very thankful!

I mean where I can possibly get a date with a Japanese boy, that's what I meant to ask!!!

Thanks.

In LA here....

• minai
    Best Answer

What do you mean how to date a Japanese boy? I find that offensive.

Try joining a japanese club at your school or take japanese classes, you might find a japanese guy there. Try going to japanese super markets as well. not sure if you have a Mitsuwa there or not. Most guys are nice and open just be confident. Also, not sure if this is true or not with everyone but it's better to speak in English and not to speak in Japanese to try and impress them. Most of the time they like to speak in English as most of them, if international, hardly have the chance to speak in English because their peers are Japanese. This was true for me atleast I go to a college that has a lot of international students, I had many Japanese friends that prefer to speak to me in English. Right off the bat they will be interested in talking with you because they want to use the chance to speak English. You get what I mean? This is ofcourse only true if they're international, not talking about 2nd generation. Otherwise the ones from cities like Tokyo tend to be a little bit snobbish, trust me, i know. The country boys seem to be more down to earth. Now these are just stereotypes, not saying it applies to ALL Japanese people.

Either way treat them as you would with any other guy of any race, if there's anything more that pisses me off it's when people ask me if i eat rice for lunch...the dumb thing is, is that they don't mean to sound a little racist but it's just annoying... like just because it's asian i automatically would know what it is...lol give me a break.

@dany please disregard what he said, that's totally not right, those are curse words.

@michael your dick is probably 3 inches long.

@pre-destin what do you mean confused about their sexuality? just because they're better groomed and dressed than you are doesn't make them gay.

The truth is that the hard part of getting to yes with another person is finding the courage within yourself to ask that person. Once you have the courage and the self-confidence to approach people and to ask them to join you; at that moment you have just cleared one of the highest hurdles which is obstructing your path.

You are aware that you are shy or socially awkward and conveyed that clearly in your first 2 sentences. But fear not; we all start learning the arts of courtship at our own time. It seems that now may be your time to do this.

I am guessing that you have a particular Japanese boy in mind to date.

The thing to think about is why you want go out with him and what you would like to do with him. The other thing to think about is what his interests are and what you might suggest to him that you could do together.

Find something that you both like. It could be a fondness for coffee, a favorite band, a free lecture you heard about, or most anything that you believe that you both may or do have a shared fondness for. Then (the hard part) find the courage to ask him to join you at the event. Once he says yes then you have something to look forward to together.

So getting back to the topic and task of finding the courage and self confidence to ask someone to join you. The key here is to know that you have something to offer to the other person (if you have notheng to offer you can never be an equal partner). So if you know why you think that he would want to go out with you then you know that you are worthy of his time and appreciation.

You also can figure out that if you do not create an opportunity to spend time with that boy: you are essentially denying yourself the chance of building a friendship.

So use your knowledge to give yourself the courage to approach him and build some rapport with each other.

• Raziel

I don't understand what you're asking. Are you asking how to attract a Japanese boy? Or are you asking how to date a Japanese boy after you've already gotten his interest?

Either way, it's quite racist and offensive. You do realize that his being Japanese has no bearing on his attraction to you, nor necessarily gives him any difference in taste from other men, right?

You can be attracted to Japanese guys if you want, that's your personal choice. But don't try to treat them any differently BECAUSE they are Japanese. That is a HUGE mistake.

Edit: Jenny -- a "real" guy? a "normal" guy? I hate to say it, but that's just as bad as asking this question.

UCLA~ bound to be plenty of semi-decent looking Japanese guys there. basically any major college is going to have a diverse crowd, I told you I met my hubby at Michigan State, which is small compared to UCLA. Japanese corporations~ Yes, a lot of non Japanese work there, but Japanese companies like their businesses ran by Japanese. So, managers are often japanese men. Japanese men tend to have families, thus sons old enough for you to date. My husband's father worked at Delta in Monroe, Mi which is a corporation that makes parts for Mazda. eHarmony/other love sites~ sounds dumb, but a lot of people do get married off of those. I just hope you love the guy for who he is, not his nationality. Sounds pretty shallow to only date a guy based on his race and origin. I didn't search for Akiyuki, I happened to meet him and we hit it off.

I would think you date a Japanese person the same as any other person.

I can tell you, im a guy, if hes dateing you youe dont have to worrie because guys dont care what you do as long as you let them know you like/ love them

how is it diff from a real boy? we are all created the same but ok u just talk to him like a normal guy nd just say hiiii

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiAN9...

same way you date any other guy

how is it any different from a regular boy

ask him out