?
? asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 8 years ago

What is a good mail-order resource for houseplant supplies?

I need a good mail-order supplier for houseplant related items. Any good suggestions?

• CGIV76
    Favorite Answer

The only time I buy supplies through mail order is when I can't find it at the local home/garden stores. If you're looking for something that is not readily available locally then I would suggest Amazon or Ebay. Ebay allows you to list items according to price but I have still found that many items are still cheaper at the store.

Source(s): RPO
  • ?

What exactly are you looking for? Why mail order? You can get most of what you need from your local big box store or nursery.