Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 years ago

Does estrogen make boobs bigger?

Hi I'm 14 and my boobs are really small compared to all of my other friends and it really puts me down, please dont say ah don't worry about it they will grow I just really want to know does estrogen make your boobs bigger or foods that contain high estrogen such as flax seeds dried apricots and tomatoes so on? Please help I'm a B cup now.

• Conrad
    Favorite Answer

Yes, alternatively by massaging your boobs it will promote breast growth. Massaging your boobs will make your blood flow through them it will pick up the receptors which will make your boobs larger

OK, so estrogen does make boobs bigger, but estrogen is NOT in these foods!!! You could get a push up bra to make them look bigger though!!! Mine aren't that big, but they look good in a push up bra!

consuming more than what your body produces can be dangerous as it can make your body mature at double the rate of it's normal maturing speed. its a fact that smaller boobs have more sensitivity so you'll find more pleasure with smaller breasts.

• k h

No, only for boys. As a girl you are already full of that stuff.

But by the way, B is pretty normal for 14.