Where can a mixed guy date ?

Please read the following and hope you can help me with ideas:

1- Native country between Europe and Middle East.

2- Both Middle Eastern and European cultures in my native country.

3- 75% of population is Muslim so all over the world, they will keep mixing us with Pakistan or Afghanistan.

4- I'm Secular, Family roots Roman.

5- Me and my family live like Europeans. Also, I'm always mistaken for a European.

6- Dating in my country is very risky because the majority of Muslims in my country are not like us because we are native ,but the rest they came from desert. They may kill the girl and boy if they see them dating "yeah I know, they ruined our country".

7- When I try to date a European girl since Europe is close to us, they will not consider me because they think that I will marry them to get new passport and divorce later. and why would Asian ladies date me if they can date a rich American , European ,etc....

8- I like ladies of following nationalities after my country: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian (My mom have Russian roots) and European.

I dated when I was very young an Egyptian girl but problem will still exist, marriage success in Islamic world is subject to approval of parents even if the boy and girl are in agreement unlike Christian world where marriage depends on the couples' decision and legality of the relationship orientation.

Any ideas? I do not want to be a party guy who sleep with random girls just to have sex, and I do not want prostitutes.

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

According to Russian Orthodoxy, Jesus will come back to end the flying antichrist's rule when this antichrist conceives a thought in his evil mind that he 666-isotope-ray-lasered everyone. Antichrist's minions came up with Dec. 21 in order to desensitize people to the real events predicted in the Bible. Antichrist is 0% God and 100% man. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old. He flies. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's pale with red eyes. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. 666ed people go to permanent hell. 666 is given by lasers (isotope rays) on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card (world passport). Reject 666. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Those who reject 666 will go to heaven. Also, their direct ancestors will be saved from hell. Dinosaurs live under our level. They will get out through sinkholes and lakes. To kill them, go for their nerves. Again, 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card (world passport). Police will chip and isotope ray people on highways. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost. If you're about to be marked, scream: "Lord, have mercy!" three times. Go hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666.

At a mixer party, you be the DJ