I think i'm having bad luck?

I think im having bad luck because about 2 weeks ago i got bit by a puppy and it got infected and then me and 2 other friends were riding bikes down hills and I flew off my bike because I had no brakes and then on Halloween I was on my way home on my bike and fell and broke my Humerus bone also known as my arm. And... show more I think im having bad luck because about 2 weeks ago i got bit by a puppy and it got infected and then me and 2 other friends were riding bikes down hills and I flew off my bike because I had no brakes and then on Halloween I was on my way home on my bike and fell and broke my Humerus bone also known as my arm. And the girl that I like, well this is wut happend my friend was talking to her on his phone and he said should I tell her that you like her and I said sure and she said even if he did like me I like someone else. me "</3" I really am convinced that I have bad luck. :(.
Update: That's a very long paragraph but I'm Muslim not Christian.... I guess I should of mentioned that huh?....
1 answer 1