Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

How do i make my eyebrows grow?

What's a good treatment to make my eyebrows grow?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Castor Oil

use castor oil for eyebrow growth, gently massage a small amount of castor oil onto each eyebrow for one to two minutes. Leave the castor oil on for 30 minutes before rinsing the skin with lukewarm water and washing with a gentle facial cleanser. This treatment should be used once per day for as long as necessary. Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.

Milk

pour a small amount of milk into a small bowl and dip a cotton ball inside, letting the cotton ball absorb the milk for one minute. Gently dab the cotton ball on each eyebrow for 10 to 15 seconds, and leave the liquid on the skin for 10 minutes after applying it. Rinse your skin with lukewarm water and wash with a gentle cleanser before applying a light moisturizer to prevent dry skin irritation. You can use this treatment up to twice a day as long as it does not cause redness, dry skin or itching.

Lemon Peel and Coconut Oil

A mixture made of lemon peel-infused coconut oil can help to grow the eyebrows,Lemon peel-infused coconut oil can be made by putting the sliced peel of 1 lemon in a clean container with ¼ cup coconut oil, and allowing it to infuse for 14 days in a dark, cool place. To use the mixture, simply dab a small amount onto the eyebrows daily right before bed. You can use this treatment every day for as long as needed if no irritation occurs. Avoid sun exposure for two hours after using this treatment to prevent irritation from the citrus oil.

You probably out of success. Sorry. They have hair, dermis and nail nutrients that may aid develop hair quicker however have no idea if it's going to paintings on eyebrows. If you over pluck probably the hair would by no means develop again, it's going to quit. Go to a legit subsequent time it's only like ten greenbacks to form eye brows and good valued at it. Good Luck

• ?

nothing has helped mine grow back =( i have to use an eyebrow stencil that dinair airbrush makeup has...i airbrush over the stencils and i can fill them in...at least its the most natural looking way ive found to do it...i hope i helepd in some way or another

I put Vaseline on mine, and they grew back a little faster. Also massaging your eyebrows gets blood flowing in them, and that encourages hair growth.

Grow or Regrow. I know I'm misusing the system but I'd also like to know.