About the japanese boys...?

I am so interested in everything about Japan and the people there. Everybody tells me different things about the japanese boys' character and I'm getting more and more curious.

What do you know about it? I know that every person is different but I'm sure most of them have something in common.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Moi
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In Japan, most of the high school boys are very polite, a bit quiet, a bit playful, and usually a bit of a nerd. Some of the more nerdy ones are a tad too shy, I don't know whether it's because they don't normally talk to girls or foreigners or what....90% of them are very polite though and even the ones that are rambunctious and joking still never get rude or mean. They're often very curious about current American culture and are very friendly.

They're A LOT more polite and quiet than the American high school boys, more friendly towards people they don't know and less perverted. (At least on the outside)

BTW If you go there, DON'T be overly-loud and obnoxious. That's a surefire way to write off 90% of them.

Source(s): Spent last summer with a host family in Japan, went to school with them.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know, let's go ask those 10 billion Japanese boys.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

8=D

compared to a black boy

8==================================D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.