Can I put an iron wine bottle rack with glass outside the house?

A while back, I bought a beautiful iron bottle rack wine bar holder at an auction at a very high end furniture store. I think it is about 2 1/2 to 3 feet in height and about 3 1/2 in length. Its all in black and has beautiful grapes and leaves but all in iron. A glass sits on top of the rack for wine glasses. It... show more A while back, I bought a beautiful iron bottle rack wine bar holder at an auction at a very high end furniture store. I think it is about 2 1/2 to 3 feet in height and about 3 1/2 in length. Its all in black and has beautiful grapes and leaves but all in iron. A glass sits on top of the rack for wine glasses. It just does not match the inside of our NEW house. I was thinking about taking it out side under a wood porch. I will REALLY match the black patio table. I just don't know if it will rust and wonder if I should pray it with some kind of protection. Any suggestions?
1 answer 1