Crit
Crit asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

Does a cat life tracker exist?

I want to know if there is some kind of device I can put on/in my cat (a vet can do it if needed) that will tell me if my cat is still alive. As odd as that may sound my cat likes to go outside and play all night and sometimes days at a time. I live out in the country and he is free to come and go as he pleases I would just like to know that he is still alive sometimes.

Favorite Answer

There are trackers to attach to the cats collar so you can locate the cat to see its location,wont say if the cat is alive but if your tracking and see the cats location has not moved then go to the area to investigate to see why the location has not changed,

there are many at different price ranges and i feel they are a good idea for cat owners,its always good to know where your cat is for its safety.

Source(s): Experience of cats.

There are some cat tracking devices that attach to the collar. They don't tell you if they are alive, but they will tell you where they are, (assuming the collar is still on).

Do some research about customer experiences with the various devices. Last I heard, they are still fairly expensive and the battery life isn't that great.