The benefits and reasons why I should get two dogs?

I have a two year old chinese frise ( bichon frise mixed with chinese crested) and am trying to convince my mom on the reasons why we should get a second dog.. particularly a bichon frise. He loves playing with other dogs and when my cousins dogs come over he is worn out by the end of the night.My aunt always... show more I have a two year old chinese frise ( bichon frise mixed with chinese crested) and am trying to convince my mom on the reasons why we should get a second dog.. particularly a bichon frise. He loves playing with other dogs and when my cousins dogs come over he is worn out by the end of the night.My aunt always tells me it is better and sometimes easier to have two dogs because they always keep each other company. We defiantly can take care of two dogs because when my aunt goes away we take care of all three. Can anyone give me reasons to get a second dog and recommendations on types of dogs we could get. Also our dog is 15 pounds and we want around the same size. Thanks so much!
4 answers 4