How to improve website Google ranking.?

Google page ranking sites.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What you need to improve is not "Google ranking", it is:

- Search engines need to understand what your web site is about, and what keywords

- HUMAN visitors, need to like your web site (design, content etc)

- HUMAN visitors need to convert to buyers. There is no point driving 1000 people to the web site, and no one converts

- do you think Microsoft.com (page rank 7) beats all the web sites under it, for every keyword? if i am looking for Carpet Cleaning in Utah, and my web site is "Page Rank" 2, will Microsoft.com beat me?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need a lot of backlinks pointing to your website containing a keyword you are are promoting. For example, if you have an auto repair shop website, you need to find out what keywords are important for you. Than you need to have numerous websites link to your websites with the anchor keywords that yuo have chosen. It is preferablr that the pages on these websites linking to you are relevant to your keywords. In this case it is nice to submit the whole article optimised for your keyword.

Here you can submit your articles to a huge network of 6299 websites. Just get an article, input your links and submit it to the network. Each article submission costs only $2. And first 3 links are free!

powerfullinkbuilding.com

• Rita
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Write a good title with keywords and catching description so that google users wanted to click it.

• 4 years ago

Try SuperOganicSEO, safe, natural and effective.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.